24 February 2014

Weekly Wishes #4

The Nectar Collective It's Monday already?! Today, I'm linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share your goals and receive some encouragement from others in completing those goals! 

Click the button to join us as this is a weekly link up!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week I didn't get a chance to write down some wishes since I was off from school for Reading week; but this week I have a bunch of wishes for this week, since it is back to school I head! :(  

This Week's Wishes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I'm going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing diploma.

2. Ace my anthro midterm tomorrow! I know ... it sucks. Today we are back at school, and I already have a midterm tomorrow. The teachers should know by now that students will not be productive during their first week off from school! ... so I gotta get my act together.


3. Finish and my Child Development paper. It is due this Thursday, and I already have a 78% in this course. Trying to bring up my mark over an 80, so I am confident walking into the exam in April. 

4. Sleep. I've been up way to look and partying with my friends for most of the week I was off from school. I need to catch up on my sleep so that I am able to perform well in school

5. Go back to the gym. Didn't really go to the gym this week... So I need to get back to my regular routine, and stick to it.... properly.

Wow ... writing all my wishes just makes me feel like I wasted my week off from school doing absolutely nothing productive... oppps. Well we all need a break once in a while.Well what are some of your wishes this week? Don't forget to link up!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment