10 February 2014

Weekly Wishes #3

The Nectar Collective Happy Monday everyone! Today, I'm linking up for the first time with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share your goals and receive some encouragement from others in completing those goals! 

Click the button to join us as this is a weekly link up!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I did (somewhat) catch up on my readings ... for the most part. I really did try. But I've been a little down lately, so relaxing is what I've been doing a lot! Oh... and guess what??... I GOT THE JOB I WAS HOPING FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS! yay! All my positivity paid off eh? aha, now to get through the next few weeks before reading week!

This Week's Wishes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I'm going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing diploma.

2. Be on chapter 20 by next week. Last week I made a wish that I wanted to start reading for fun again, and so I did! (Yay I actually did something good!) I'm already on chapter 10, and by the end of this week, I'm hoping to be on chapter 20.  If you skipped the beginning of this post, I'm currently reading the book Pride and Prejudice.  I didn't really get time to read last week, but I am determined to do so this week!

3. Do well on my Child Development test on Tuesday! First test of the course, I need to study 7 chapters and 5 lectures. I'm hoping I can get a really high mark to start off the semester feeling great!

4. Finish all my textbook notes to start studying for upcoming midterms. My midterms start in around 2 weeks, and I would like to start studying my material as early as possible so that I do not end up cramming 7 chapters the night before a test. That would just be very bad!

5. Go to the gym at least 4 times this week! I lost 5 pounds this week... and so I am determined to continue my healthy progress of proper fitness and diet!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment