12 February 2014

So What Wednesday!

Life After I Dew
I can't believe it's Wednesday already! This cold week is going by really fast! Today I am linking up with Shannon  for So What Wednesday!

This week I'm saying so what if:
  • I feel great for killing my midterm yesterday that I decided to not do anything productive last night!
  • I slept in for 2 extra hours this morning!
  • I felt very lonely this week; sorry to those I've been bothering because I was feeling so lonely!
  • I'm addicting to the idea of working out, but cannot find the energy to do so
  • I get annoyed at people very easily lately
  • I keep forgetting to take my pills when I'm suppose to :/
  • I just want to have fun this week
  • I'm super excited for reading week next week; I'm so excited to just sleep
  • I am excited to start working near home! 
  • I am hungry this very moment as I am writing this lovely post
  • it is Wednesday, I want it to be Friday please!
What are some of your So What's for this week! Click HERE to link up and share your SO WHATS!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment