14 February 2014

Confessional Friday: My Man Crush Edition

Today I am linking up for the first time with Leslie for Confessional Friday

So, since today is Valentine's day, I thought I would make today's confessions all about my best friend, and favourite man in the whole entire world - Jay.  

So bare with me if I end up going on and on about him... I tend to talk a lot about people/things I love so much! And I'm sure some of you would agree that you're pretty much the same! hehe, can't help the way I feel. 

So let's being with my man crush confessions!

I confess that Jay and I met at some random cadet party 4 years ago. We didn't talk too much that evening, but we did catch each other's eye.  Do you see him in the background of the photo? I swear I'm not a stalker, but he seemed to be in the background of all my pictures that evening. 

I confess that Jay was stuck on my mind since the first time he looked, and smiled at me. His smile literally grabbed my attention. 

I confess that Jay's humour sealed the deal to my heart. Yes I love how he can make me laugh and smile, especially on days where I am so low!

I confess how I love the way Jay spoils me with gifts! heheh, best way to my heart!  These are just the few of the many gifts he has bought for me thus far!

I confess how I love how he encourages me to eat! Yes, he loves to eat as much as I do, so I love how he tries to find as much time as possible to take us both out to eat for dinner. Yummy, yum, yum!

There you go! These are my confessions on this lovely Valentine's Day! Hope you have a great one with your valentine!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment