09 July 2015

A Bucket List For My Season | #AnInspiredSeason

background image via
Hey again, today is the third day of the #AnInspiredSeason hosted by both the lovely Bailey and Katie! And, as briefly noted in my very descriptive title, today's prompt: write a bucket list that's FOR your current season (focusing on things you can do and what to do in the very near future, rather than dreams for what you hope is ahead). 

As mentioned in my latest blog post for this series, I feel like I am in the season of mist. So, below is the bucket list I've created to share with you what I will be doing in order to get out of the mist to have some clarity in my life, especially the future.

#AnInspiredSeason Bucket List
  • Go to more outdoor events (i.e., Pan-am games possibly?; Rib fests)
  • Do more good without expecting anything in return 
  • Spend more quality time with the family 
  • Get an internship
  • Volunteer in a hospital 
  • Ask more questions (especially on things I am confused about) 
  • Go on a weekend trip with friends 
  • Buy a desert cook book and cook every recipe! 
  • Dye my hair a completely different colour (I'm thinking red..)
  • Graduate from university 
  • Travel to somewhere hot:  Cuba, Jamaica!
  • Learn Sign Language (this has something to do with a possible career!) 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. you would look amazing with red hair

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete