07 July 2015

My Season in Pictures | #AnInspiredSeason

background image via
Before I continue with this post, I think it is important for me to clarify that this post will not consist of pictures of my summer thus far; I know such a misleading title. However, this title is actually the prompt for the second day of the #AnInspiredSeason hosted by both the lovely Bailey and Katie! And, as noted by the title of this post, today's prompt: Describe your current season in pictures! 

As I clearly forgot to mention and explain the season I am currently in on the first an inspired season post (click HERE to view that), I'd thought I quickly explain my season. 

I am in a mist season. Like the misty weather, I the drizzle's in my life blurs and distorts my vision... my vision of who and what I want to do after I finish school. I keep going back at forth of the idea of going for my masters in psychology or just graduate university and enrol into a 2 year program to become a nurse. On the opposite side of all of that, I'm looking into careers I've never seen myself ever doing.. like paralegal? banking? oh, and other medical work like x-ray, or sonogram. Like I'm completely over the the spectrum. 

Despite my confusion, I won't be letting the mist prevent me from seeing clearly, and most defiantly won't let it bring me down! I am currently in my 4th year of university, and that I am ever so grateful for. I have a part-time job in retail, so I am at least brining some cash to spend on food. And I have people in my life who are really supportive. So, like the mist, there is always something to look forward to afterwards; and that's all I can hope and be patient for! 






So, although I am in the season of the mist, I am sharing photos of the positive I will be hoping to see after this mist-y weather passes! 
post signature

2 comments: