24 June 2015

NOFT: ESSIE Strut Your Stuff

Summer, summer, summer. It is finally summer, and I shouldn't really complain too much about the heat, because I spent a lot of time during the winter asking for summer... So, now that it is sunny, with such a child breeze, and the beautiful weather, I can promise you that I am not complaining about the summer. 

Anyways, lately, I've been taking care of my nails. I think it is because that I no longer have the bad habit of biting them, my nails actually are able to grow up and look so much better! So, of course I want them to look pretty, especially during the summer. 
ESSIE is usually a favourite of mine. And just the other day, I found ESSIE Strut Your Stuff. It is honestly such a beautiful shade of blue that goes perfectly with summer fun colours! It is also perfect if you decide to have your nails stand out by wearing neutral colour outfits. This is definitely an ideal summer colour! Heck, you can even wear it to match a blue swim suits.. which is perfect, as I recently bought a swim suit of the same colour!

Any nail polishes you love for the summer? Let me know, I would love to try! Even better, if you already made a post on some, leave a link, and I would love to check it out! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment