07 July 2014

Weekly Wishes #23

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! I am done school (for the next two weeks) and I am excited to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, I kind of misunderstood how long I had off school before summer school resumes... It actually resumes today! But, I am actually surprised that last week's wish of me just having fun actually came true. Literally I had sometime to do every day, and I spent the day/night with friends and family, and I genuinely enjoyed this week! Although I thought that I would have this week to relax, but I am just glad I didn't waste my week doing nothing. So, last week was very successful!
    This Week's Wishes
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Blog everyday! So, if you haven't noticed, I've recently participated in the Blog Everyday in July and my goal is to successfully participate in this blog challenge by blogging everyday! It might require me to write some posts ahead of time, especially if I know I will be busy.
    2. Maintain my clean room. I haven't had my room this clean for more than a week! Whatever I am doing, I want to keep it up so that I am not finding myself cleaning my room every other day!
    3. Save money to buy Penelope a bigger cage! I love my bunny, but she is getting bigger and bigger everyday! I think its time to bless her with a new home and buy her a much bigger cage to lay in! She cute and all lying in my closet, but I think its time she has her own space to relax in.
    4. Be motivated to go to class. This semester, I am taking only 1 course, which is only on Monday and Wednesday evening. Because I pretty much have the rest of the week "off", I am hoping that I will be motivated enough to go to class for 3 hours! Wish me luck!
    5. Read textbook chapters before class! This I kind of already failed... I was suppose to read chapter 1 by tonights class, and I've only read half of the first chapter. So, by Wednesday's class, I need to have read chapter 2! 
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment