07 July 2014

Things That Make Me Smile

I love to smile! and I love to make others smile. I think smiling is honestly the most beautiful expression anyone can express towards others, and today I will be sharing with you things that make me smile for the Blog Everyday in July Challenge hosted by Juliette, Allie, and Faith! Click HERE to see the prompts for the rest of the month!

// PENELOPE!
My baby girl makes me smile no matter what! She is just the cutest, trust me! 


// COUSIN TIME
My cousins and I are always in school during the year, so we try to spend time with each other as much as we can!! Every time we are with one another, it is always full of jokes and laughter! I am surprised I have a decent photo of us to post!


// A BEAUTIFUL SCENERY
I love a beautiful scenery! It is honestly just so relaxing, which makes me happy, and therefore I smile! Just too beautiful, how can you not smile with joy?


// FRIES
I absolutely love fries!!!! No matter where I go out to eat, I need to try the fries. I feel like I have an obligation to compare all the fries I've tasted. They are just soo good! My absolute favourite fast food fries are from Burger King, and from a restaurant, Kelseys! YUM.


// Being His* phone background!
This happened all on its own; no force or nagging needed. I am FINALLY a phone background! WOHOO lol.


// Being with Family/Friends


// My family!
You can always count on family. 


// JAY


// PENELOPE
Did I already mention Penelope? Yeah I did, but how can you not smile at this adorable animal! She is just too cute!


What are some things that make you smile! Leave them in the comments below! Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment