21 July 2014

Weekly Wishes #25

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last week, my wishes somewhat went well! I wasn't able to maintain my clean room, mostly because my room wasn't clean to begin with. I didn't spend money last week, so saving up for a new cage is going well! I missed only 2 days of blogging this past week, which is great considering I've been blogging for 21 straight days now. I finally finished notes for 5 chapters of my textbook. And, I was able to spend time with the sister and cousins like I wanted! Yay!
    This Week's Wishes
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Blog everyday! Last week, I only missed two days of blogging - Thursday and Saturday (just in case you really wanted to know!) But, I intend to continue and finish this blogging challenge strong. If you're also interested in participating in the challenge, feel free to click HERE!
    2. Actually clean my room. I am actually serious about this - I will clean my room Tuesday! I have nothing planned for that day, so I really have no excuse not to actually clean and reorganize my room. Yes, that means cleaning out the closet and my drawers as well. 
    3. Save money to buy Penelope a bigger cage! I love my bunny and I just love to spoil her. Its time for her to relax in a new and bigger cage. All I have to do is save my money for my little rabbit. 
    4. Ace my Test today!! I have a test today, and I am extremely nervous. There is a lot of information, so I really hope  do well today. Wish me luck to the fullest please! I am really aiming for a high mark in this course!
    5. Start doing research!  I have a paper due at the end of the course, and because essays/papers always require a lot of time for research, I really don't want to spend the night before staying up. It is time to do research.... ASAP!
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment