14 July 2014

Finish the Sentence

Happy Monday everyone! Today is day 14 of the Blog Everyday in July challenge! I've been blogging for a good 14 days straight! I personally find that a great accomplishment. Anyways, today's blog prompt is to finish the sentences. And today, Jay decided to FINALLY get involved with my blog and actually participate in today's prompt!

Ready for his debut on my blog?? Don't worry... we all know how men are and how they don't like to share too much. So that this post isn't short, I'll be sharing my answers as well! 

Allieology

When I open the fridge, I always hope I find...
Jay: Pizza because I like pizza. 
Nessa: Cheeeese! I love cheese, and although my stomach doesn't like eating it on its own, I could make a bunch of things with cheese! Like last night, I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich. YUM.

My favourite article of clothing is...
Jay: Shoes! My favourite types of shoes are vans but right now I am currently loving Polo's.
Nessa: I love my high waisted shorts and pants! They just make my body look 10x better!

Last week I was really pissed when...
Jay: I had to raise my car because the suspension was no good. And I love my car low #lowlife.
Nessa: The guy I was suppose to meet with to buy my textbook did not show up. I waited for a good 30 minutes and I left. But, I couldn't get mad at him... lol I'm a nice person.

One thing nobody understands about me is...
Jay: That me working on my car actually keeps me out of trouble and that I am a nice person.
Nessa: That I actually don't trust easily because of my cousins who have done me wrong in the past. There is a reason why I am just completely honest about everything. 

One thing I don't understand is...
Jay: I don't know... 
Nessa: Why people find the need to lie. Just be honest you know.. 

The world would be a better place if...
Jay: Everyone would just come together and stop the violence - just peace.
Nessa: Everything was at a reasonable and affordable price. 

If I had a million dollars, I'd...
Jay: Invest it all! 
Nessa: Buy myself my own place, buy my parents their jeeps that they really want, and invest the rest for my future kids!

If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...
Jay: Live my life to the fullest - stay out late, and spend time with Nessa of course
Nessa: I'd spend my day and night with those I love - Jay, mom, dad, Ashley, and my cousins. And I would do everything that I was always too scared to do... Bungie Jumping!

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...
Jay: My confidence - I wish I had more of it and stop being so quiet. 
Nessa: My face... I really do wish it wasn't as round as it is... Makes me look so much fatter than I really am. 

Something that can always make me happy is...
Jay: Vanessa because I love her. She's the key to my sun.
Nessa: Jay of course... he brings the positive out of everything in my life!

Something I'll never blog about is...
Jay: Lol I don't know, I don't have a blog.
Nessa: Personal and intimate details of my secret life with Jay.

If I could go anywhere I would go... Because...
Jay: Florida or Miami just because I've never been there before.
Nessa: The most romantic city for love ... Vienice, Italy!

If I were an animal I would be a...
Jay: An eagle because I would be able to fly high in the sky and just go anywhere I want whenever I wanted.
Nessa: A bunny just so I can finally communicate with Penelope and be a better friend for her!

A job I've always wanted is...
Jay: To be my own manger and own my own automotive store.
Nessa: to become a paediatric nurse/doctor. Anything in the medical field that is related to paediatrics.

My idea of a perfect day is...
Jay: just chilling and relaxing. I'm always working and so whenever I get the chance to relax, I'll take it!
Nessa: having a stress-free day. No school, no work, no answering to life. Just relaxing and enjoying the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment