20 July 2014

Would You Rather?

Today is day 20 of the Blog Everyday in July Challenge hosted by Allie, Faith and Juliette. The blog prompt for today is a fun little gam we all used to love to play when growing up! Would You Rather!
Let's Begin!

1. Be blind or be deaf: uhm... Deaf. I couldn't live if I couldn't see those whom I love.

2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are: As of right now, I am short (5'1). But, I would really like to be taller... At least I wouldn't look so cubby with my average weight!

3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life: Teenager... I'm actually starting my life now, and growing up is just scary. I rather have fun!

4. Have no hands or no legs: This one is hard... I guess no legs. If I'm on a wheelchair, at least I can either go anywhere on my own, or have someone help push my wheelchair around. Besides.. I need my hand to touch things, and I think feeling things with my hand is more important to me.

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows: AHHH. Both are bad... I say no teeth. My eyebrows are like perfect, and I hate how drawed or tattooed eyebrows look (no offence to anyone...) but I can always put in fake teeth.

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach: WORM. Hell to the no with anything that has to do with a cockroach.

7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole: Ahh... okay, I know I love the heart over the cold, but Sahara wouldn't have much to do... so I think in this case I'd pick the North Pole.

8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver: Personal driver! I actually love to cook! So, having a personal driving to go places wouldn't be so bad.


9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout: Whisper. At least I won't ruin my vocal cords.

10. Can't taste or can't smell: Can't smell. I wouldn't have to smell such horrible things anymore. Tasting food is whats more important. Though I wonder if having no smell would affect my taste receptors... would things taste differently?

11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap: Saran wrap sound soo much more safer than sandpaper

12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day: Have twitter shut down! I don't even use Twitter as much as I used to. I put so much hard work into my blog, I would be devastated if it disappeared!

13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry: Pictures I guess.

14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts: GIFs... I don't use GIFs on the daily anyway, so that doesn't matter to me.

15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck: The itchy neck I guess... Not about that wedgie life, even when I'm sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment