02 July 2014

Confessions: Guilty Pleasures

It is the second day of July, and I am so far going strong by blogging everyday this month... let's hope I am able to keep this up! Today, I am killing 2 birds with 1 stone and linking up with Bella for Confessions and Juliette, Allie, and Faith for Blog Everyday in July Challenge! So, today I will be talking about my guilty pleasures!

AllieologyConfessions
I'll just get straight to the point, we all have guilty pleasures... who are we kidding. So, I'm just going to list out a bunch of my guilty pleasure, and maybe as you're reading them, you'll say, "OMG ME TOO!" 
  • I spend hours and money just getting my nails done for no particular reason... I dunno I just like the way it looks I guess.. 
  • I literally could sit hours upon hours just watching episodes and seasons of television shows! I've done it for Orange is the New Black, Gossip Girl, Make it or Break it, Pretty Little Liars (before season 5 started), and now for a show called Prison Break!
  • I love to eat icing from the container. It may sound nasty to next person who may want to use the icing for something else, but trust me it taste so good and you should honestly try it out! 
  • I like to walk barefooted. I feel so free when I do!
  • I feel like I always end up buying something from work after a shift... which really isn't good now that I think about it.
  • Playing Simpsons Tapped Out... I don't know why, but I genuinely enjoy playing that game on my phone.
  • Netflix... even though selecting a movie is absolutely hard, I just get all happy whenever I watch anything, or someone wants to watch something from Netflix on my TV
  • Feeding Penelope larger portions of a carrot than I'm suppose to.. I just feel so bad, I really think she's always hungry, and I don't want to starve her from her favourite veggie... so I end up always giving her a little bit more! 
Well those are just a few of my guilty pleasures that I could think of from the top of my head! Do you share some of these guilty pleasures with me? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment