29 March 2014

The Liebster Award: Take 3

It's been a while since I did one of these posts, but I am happy to say that I've recently been nominated by the lovely Eli from Marshmellow's Diary! I am so excited and thankful for her to think of me!

The Liebster Award is given by fellow bloggers to new blogs with smaller followings but huge potential; it is a great way to find new blogs as well as support one another.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the rules of the award are as follows:
mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
answer the eleven questions the asked
nominate eleven other bloggers with a smaller following but a lot of potential
create eleven of your own questions for them to answer
notify your nominees
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eli wanted her nominees to: 

"Please tell me and your reader 11 random facts about yourself."
1.  I am 5'1
2.  I am a Filippina and Sri Lankan mixed baby
3.  I am absolutely in love with the colour pink
4. I love learning about the values and traditions other cultures have
5. I cannot leave the house without makeup (even if it is just concealer and foundation)
6.  I say I don't but, I do hold grudges
7. I currently have loving my first real job at Winners
8. I have recently donated 15" of my hair to cancer
9. I have one sister who can literally pass as my twin
10. I am currently in my second year of university
11. I have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of my life!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I nominate:
Pherdita @ Perspective on a Blog
Samantha @ Samantha Skye
Samara @ Forever and Classy
Jane @ Dorky Fizzy and Quirky Stuff
--- since this is my third time doing this, I don't have a lot of blogger to nominate since I've already nominated most of them. But don't forget to nominate 11 other blogger!----

Here are my questions for you lovely bloggers:
1. What is your must have accessory that you cannot leave your home without?
2. Any siblings? Introduce them with some pictures please!
3. Favourite season?
4. If you could visit/travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. Must have summer wardrobe item?
6. Best day of your life thus far?
7. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce them with some picture. If not, would you like a pet?
8. What is your favorite weekend activity?
9. Can you speak another language?
10. What is currently your favourite song?
11. Why did you start blogging?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is actually my third time being nominated, which is pretty exciting.
 Click HERE to see my first take for this award.
Click HERE to see my second take for this award.
Thanks again Eli!

Don't forget to link back to my blog with the answers to the questions I have for you!
Let me know when you post it! I can't wait to read your answers! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment