03 March 2014

Weekly Wishes #5

The Nectar CollectiveIt's Monday... wohoo Today, I'm linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share your goals and receive some encouragement from others in completing those goals! 

Click the button to join us as this is a weekly link up!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week I did my anthro midterm...  I didn't feel confident leaving the room, but I got a decent mark; so no complaints there! Other than that... I did go back to my regular routine at the gym!! I am feeling more and more good about myself whenever I leave the gym!

This Week's Wishes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I'm going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing diploma.

2. Ace my Abnormal Psychology Midterm today. I have a midterm today, which is why I am tired... it is a lot of information, and I feel like I needed more time to study since I was write a paper due just a few days ago, and studying for a noter midterm a few days before the paper was due. So i had a lot of catching up to do when it came to studying for today's midterm.


3. Impress my managers on my first day at work! Yes... on Wednesday I officially have my first shift at work! I am both excited and nervous. I want to impress my managers, and make friends! Wish me luck on that for sure!

4. Sleep. I've been up way to long studying and getting papers done. After today's midterm, I could relax tonight and just not worry about anything that is school related!

5. Workout! This week I want to be able to stay on the elliptical for a full hour! I am good with staying on for at least 30 minutes to 45 minutes... but for some reason those last few minutes I cannot bare. So I am determine to stay on the elliptical for a full hour!

Those are basically my wishes for this week! If your participating as well, and you've happen to come across my post to leave me some encouragement, leave your link below so I can return the favour and encourage you!

Have a great Monday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment