24 March 2014

Weekly Wishes #8

Good morning everyone! It is Monday, and I am feeling soo sick.. I think it is because of the lack of sleep I had this weekend, but I was busy! Today I am linking up with Melyssa for  Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes for the week!
Click the button to join us this week!
The Nectar Collective


Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This past week went by really fast! I got little readings done, and because of that, I was playing catch up on my weekend (which is probably why I am feeling sick this morning).  I did get to spend more time with Penelope, which is great because I could tell that she is for sure starting to get used to me and her new environment, and it is always great to have a relationship between the pet and the owner!


    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I am going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing degree... 
    2. Ace my child development midterm tomorrow! I have my second midterm for this course, and I feel so behind when it comes to my studying progress for this test. I’m doing well in this course, so I am hoping tomorrow midterm will maintain the mark I am already achieving… which will eventually help wish #1 come true!
    3. Workout at the gym again! Because my work schedule has been all over the place, I have yet to revisit my daily workout routine at the gym.  I mean I have been doing stuff here and there every so often at home, but I mean, I really am starting to miss challenging myself to stay on the elliptical for 60 minutes that such a high resistance level... I am determined to try and go back to the gym at least twice this week if anything. 
    4. Potty Train Penelope. As cute as she may be... she is currently pooping all over my bed, my sisters bed, on the floor, on the stairs... it is crazy.  I need to train her to go back into her cage to poop instead of anywhere she pleases -.- I'm sure there is poop hiding underneath my dresser as I write this!
    5. EAT NO MEAT! It's still Lent, and for 40 days, I chose to give up eating meat... It is so tempting to eat meat, so this week I am hoping that I can stay strong with fasting.  It is almost 2 weeks... and I just wanna complete this sacrifice the best I can!
    6. SLEEP! I am actually so exhausted and feeling super sick... I definitely feeling that sleep can help me get back on my feet, especially since I have a lot going on this week!
    7. Continue to impress my bosses at work! I am absolutely loving work, and because we are ALL new employees at this new store opening up, we are all technically "temporary" workers... so I wanna continue to make a good impression so that I am able to have this job as a permanent one... because I need to money to spoil myself! aha
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo!
    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment