27 March 2014

This or That Beauty Tag

image via
Good morning fellow bloggers! So as I was doing my daily reads on some of my favourite blogs,  (click HERE to see my favourite blogs), I noticed that a lot of bloggers are doing a "This or That Beauty Tag", and I thought it would be fun to join along! So, if you're here on my blog, I encourage you all to join in on this tag! Let's begin!
Makeup:

Blush / Bronzer -Bronzer
Lip Gloss / Lipstick - Lipstick
Eye Liner / Mascara – Eye Liner
Foundation / Concealer - Foundation
Neutral / Color Eyeshadow - Neutral
Pressed / Loose Eyeshadow - Pressed
Brushes / Sponges - Brushes

Nails:

OPI / China Glaze - I prefer Essie
Long / Short - Long
Acrylic / Natural - Natural
Brights / Darks - Brights
Flower / No Flower - No Flower


Body:

Perfume / Body Splash - Perfume
Lotion / Body Butter - hmm... both
Body Wash /Soap – Body Wash
Lush / Other Bath Company - I like Bath and Body Works


Fashion:

Jeans / Sweat Pants - Jeans
Long sleeve /Short Sleeved – Short Sleeved
Dresses / Skirts - Dresses
Stripes / Plain - Plain
Flip Flops / Sandals - Sandals
Scarves / Hats - Scarves
Studs / Dangly Earrings - Studs 
Necklaces / Bracelets - Bracelets
Heels / Flats - Heels
Cowboy Boots / Riding Boots – Riding Boots
Jacket / Hoodie - Jacket
Forever 21 / Charlotte Russe - Forever 21
Abercrombie / Hollister - Abercrombie


Hair:

Curls / Straight – Curls
Bun / Ponytail - Bun
Bobby Pins / Butterfly Clips - Bobby Pins
Hair Spray / Gel - Hairspray
Long / Short - Long
Light / Dark - Light
Side Sweep Bangs / Full bangs – Full Bangs 
Up / Down - Down


Random:

Rain / Shine - Sunshine
Summer / Winter - Summer
Fall / Spring - Spring
Chocolate / Vanilla - Chocolate
East Coast / West Coast – West

I hope you enjoyed my take for the This or That Beauty Tag since now you know more about me and my preferences when it comes to different beauty options! Have a great Thursday! Just one more until it is Friday! wohooo!

xo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment