17 March 2014

Weekly Wishes #7

The Nectar Collective
It is Monday! Do you know what that means? Today I am linking up with Melyssa for  Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes for the week!

Click the button to join us this week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a great week at work last week.  I was actually doing more work than the usual training and absorbing all new information and terms I'm suppose to learn right out the back.  I wrote my Anthropology Test, and I did well, so I cannot complain. Oh! On the weekend, trust me I got all the sleep I wanted, and I am very satisfied, expect this Monday morning where I want more!!!!!


This Week's Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I am going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing degree... 
  2. Get some reading and textbook notes done. So, I am feeling EXTREMELY behind in my readings for my Child Development class.  I mean, although I have 1 3-hour lecture a week, my prof likes the idea that we need to read 2 chapters before each of her lectures... It doesn't seem too bad, until you open the textbook and realize one chapter is literally 40 pages long... So right now I am feeling overwhelmed with these textbook readings, and I am hoping to do AT LEAST 1 chapter a day before my midterm next week... LETS GO!
  3. Workout at the gym again! Because my work schedule has been all over the place, I have yet to revisit my daily workout routine at the gym.  I mean I have been doing stuff here and there every so often at home, but I mean, I really am starting to miss challenging myself to stay on the elliptical for 60 minutes that such a high resistance level... I am determined to try and go back to the gym at least twice this week if anything. 
  4. Spend more time with Penelope! So if you saw yesterdays Silent Sunday post, you would have noticed that I Jay and I got a second bunny! Yes, and she is a girl and we named her Penelope, and we decided to keep her and MJ separate until she is old enough to carry babies.  So for now she is living with me, and I find her so adorable! I really want to spend as much time with her as I can so she doesn't feel neglected!
  5. Potty Train Penelope. As cute as she may be... she is currently pooping all over my bed, my sisters bed, on the floor, on the stairs... it is crazy.  I need to train her to go back into her cage to poop instead of anywhere she pleases -.- I'm sure there is poop hiding underneath my dresser as I write this!
  6. EAT NO MEAT! It's still Lent, and for 40 days, I chose to give up eating meat... It is so tempting to eat meat, so this week I am hoping that I can stay strong with fasting.  It is almost 2 weeks... and I just wanna complete this sacrifice the best I can!
These are my wishes for the week.  Before I go, here is a picture of the lovely Penelope so you know the amount of cuteness I am dealing with!

If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment