07 March 2014

Business Casual Looks

Wow! I cannot believe how it is already Friday! I've had such a busy week, especially the last few days, which was why I couldn't and didn't have time to blog.  

If you recall from a few weeks ago, I blogged about how I got the job, and I was really excited (and still excited for that matter).  It was actually on Wednesday when I officially had my first 4 hour shift.  Because it was my first day, I had a lot of information to absorb! It was a lot... so it was a kind of dry day.  

Yesterday, I has my second shift, and it was more fun.  Although some of the tasks were repetitive, I actually had fun doing something rather than just walking around the store, and my manage just bombarding me with tons of information. 

At work, our dress code is business casual, which is definitely different from the ripped jeans, and sloppy t-shirts I wear to school.  So, since I was unable to blog for the past two days due to being exhausted from both school and work, (I still don't know how I am going to manage both), I decided that today I would share with you some of my favourite business casual looks that I found from non-other than Pinterest! 
via
via
via

via
via
via
Click here to view my Things to Wear Board to see the kind of things I like to wear!

With the few selections I decided to share with you, you can really see that I might be going with the pink, black and beige look for work.  Although on the first day of work, I really tried looking professional by wearing grey dress pants and a white dress shirt, yesterday I really took the casual approach and wore blue dress shirt with black tights and black high boots. 
Well there you go! Have a good weekend everyone! xo.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment