03 March 2014

Favourite Looks and Moments of the 2014 Oscars!

Last night as the Oscars, and boy was a great one.  Before I get to the main part of my post, I think Ellen Degeneres did a fabulous job as host! I mean she didn't make hosting a big deal, she was literally just hanging out with the celebrities which made the entire show fun and hilarious! I'll talk more about her later in this post. 

Here are some of my favourite looks of the night (in no particular order)! These women are absolutely gorgeous, and these dress just make me want to kill my bank account just to buy them!
Anna Kendrick
Cate Blanchet
Lupita Nyong'o
Emma Watson
Kate Hudson
Maria Menounos
Here are some of the babes of my night! Can you sing HOT HOT HOT!


And to end off my post, my absolute favourite moment of the Oscar is definitely when Ellen hosted her own Pizza Party for the celebrities! I thought it was so funny yet so much fun for all the celebrities.  And I am 100% that Jennifer Lawrence is definitely happy about that! 
via
via

How can I not mention the ultimate selfie that took over the nation! This looks like so much fun!
via
via
What are some of your favourite looks and moments! Let me know, and have a great Monday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment