09 September 2014

Goals for the School Year

image via
Another summer has come and gone, and it is now time to hit the books again. Time to wake up early in the morning just to drag ourselves out of bed to get to class on time, or staying up until early int he morning just to finish an assignment we've known about since the beginning of class. Why think about the negative? Today is only the second day of class and I think it is time to create a sort of "to-do" list of things I want to accomplish during this school year! Like goals for every little thing that will help me bring my grades my and reach my overall career goal. 


Goals for Third Year University! 2014-2015
  • Bring my GPA to a 3.0 (that is like a 75% average)
  • Do assigned readings before EACH class 
  • Create textbook notes for each chapter/readings ahead of time (preferably before lecture)
  • Continue to be a volunteer note taker
  • Combine textbook and lecture notes together to create test/midterm/exam review ahead of time
  • Study ahead of time
  • Start researching the moment assignment/essay topics are given out
  • Get a B or higher as a final mark in every class
  • Not purchase any food from the food court - instead make something and bring it from home
  • Go to the gym before/after classes since I am already on campus (5x a week)
Well, I know these goals pretty much sound redundant, but these are my goals. These are stuff I am acknowledging that I need to work on. I am honestly hoping that after accomplishing these goal, it will successfully become a skill for me - to manage my time properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment