15 September 2014

Weekly Wishes #33

Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I'll admit it... I definitely did not go through as many of my wishes from last week. Like for one... I definitely did not get enough sleep, my room is still disastrous, and I didn't end up going to the gym 4-5 times a week like I wanted. However, I did go to the gym once, which was Friday, and I actually partook in bootcamp for an hour, then worked out on my own for another hour, and then joined the zumba class for an hour... that should count for something right? 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Do readings ahead of time. It is the second week of school, and I want to keep up my momentum of staying on top of my class - yes, that includes doing ALL the readings AHEAD of time. This is definitely a skill that is worth starting now.
  2. Sleep. I need to remember that sleep is the most important part of being successful. I need rest in order to study - I'm going to need sleep (and a lot) every day of the week!
  3. Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
  4. Clean my room/ Reorganize. My sister is slowly moving her stuff out as she is preparing to move into the resident life at her new university! I gotta make sure she doesn't take any of my cloths/shoes/makeup - everything. Time to clean up and take ownership of what is really mine!
  5. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body!
  6. Plan out new workout routine. Because I have an entirely new schedule for school, I need to plan out what days and time I will be available to stop by the gym. With that, I need a new workout schedule. I am more serious than ever to lose weight that I am planning to designate a day solely to one part of my body, i.e., Monday could be arms day!
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment