18 September 2014

#tbt That Time I Went To L.A.


Back in the summer of 2011, my family and I decided to join the rest of my mother's family for a little reunion in beautiful Los Angeles! It has been a while since I've been reunited with my cousins since the my Lola's funeral. In fact, prior to this summer I am thinking about to, I've been with my mother's side only a few times - a few times when I was a baby baby (so, I obviously don't remember), then for my Lolo's funeral, and then my Lola's funeral. So... I guess it is safe to say that prior to 2011, the only time I remember being with that side of the family was for sad reasons.

But for this summer, our family decided to just see each other for the summer! This trip was 3 summers ago, and truthfully, I don't remember every little thing that happened. Although, I do remember the happiness and all other emotions I felt during that trip with my family. Good thing I have a lot of pictures to share with you all. You know the saying - A picture is worth a thousand words!

P.S. if you were confused about some of the pictures, we actually went to L.A., Hollywood and Las Vagas! 

















Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment