08 September 2014

Weekly Wishes #32

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! Today, is the first day of school. I don't know whether to be excited or not - all I know is that this year I am determined to do well as a third year student in university! Oh, it is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKOK, so I've been saying week after week that I'm saving money in order to buy a new cage for Penelope. I officially have enough, and I am super excited to purchase her a new and spacious home! I am also (somewhat) keeping up with my wish to cut my portions in half. There are days where I am doing great, but then there are days where I am just sooo hungry. Its always a battle with my body.
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Sleep. I need to remember that sleep is the most important part of being successful. I need rest in order to study - I'm going to need sleep (and a lot) every day of the week!
  2. Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
  3. Clean my room/ Reorganize. My sister is slowly moving her stuff out as she is preparing to move into the resident life at her new university! I gotta make sure she doesn't take any of my cloths/shoes/makeup - everything. Time to clean up and take ownership of what is really mine!
  4. Plan to meet up with people. Today and tomorrow I have made arrangements to meet with those I am purchasing textbooks from, and those who are buying textbooks from me. Hopefully I brought the right textbooks, and I have the right about set in order to purchase from others. 
  5. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body!
  6. Plan out new workout routine. Because I have an entirely new schedule for school, I need to plan out what days and time I will be available to stop by the gym. With that, I need a new workout schedule. I am more serious than ever to lose weight that I am planning to designate a day solely to one part of my body, i.e., Monday could be arms day!
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment