10 September 2014

10 on 10: September 2014

Third day of classes, and I have already succeed at being late to every class thus far. I really need to step my game up if I am serious about bringing my grades up. (I think that should also include me not writing this post during class.. opps). It is all good; the prof is actually just going through the syllabus for the course... sooo since today is the 10th, I decided to participate in Rebekah's Ten on Ten to share how our day went.  If you have no idea of what this is, click HERE to check out other people's Ten on Ten in August.

P.S. these photos may seem very boring but, that is only because my day is at school... This is my life - living at school and trying to accomplish the goals I created for myself (yesterday's post). 


Ten hours, Ten photos, on the Tenth.
ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment