29 September 2014

Weekly Wishes #35

Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so last week went better than I thought. My punctuality at getting to class on time is improving, and my ability to pay attention in class is getting stronger and stronger. So, I really am proud of myself. With all the extra time that I had since I was ahead of the readings, I used it to work on more readings and spend more time looking over stuff that I wasn't comfortable with. Aside from school work, I was unable to blog everyday for the week, but that was due to school work  purposes and also how I just didm't have the time last week. 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Finish my assignment. I have yet another assignment due on Tuesday. And another one due on the 9th of October. There is just a lot of work. 
  2. Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
  3. Clean my room/ Reorganize. My sister is slowly moving her stuff out as she is preparing to move into the resident life at her new university! I gotta make sure she doesn't take any of my cloths/shoes/makeup - everything. Time to clean up and take ownership of what is really mine!
  4. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body!
  5. Make time for friends. Okay, I'll admit it. I may be going a tad crazy over my school work. I need to include friends in my life because lets face it, I am getting lonely whenever I don't have someone beside me to share jokes with. So, this week, I promise to hang out with you all, and I'll even text you first!
  6. Get my contacts back. I lost my contacts about a week ago, and I didn't even care. Until recently I realized that I was unable to reach a lot of my missing contacts. It really is a hassle to message people on Facebook and then wait for their response... I'm just gonna make an effort to get them all back! 
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment