25 February 2015

Beauty Haul: Target


So, as everyone has pretty much already heard, all Target stores will be closing down across Canada. Well, doesn't that just suck? I swear they've literally come into the Canadian lifestyle just a few years ago, and now they are closing. I'll admit it, I don't shop their not the regular, so I wasn't too upset. I just felt bad for all the employees that would be losing their jobs because of this unfortunate situation!

Anyways, because Target is closing down, they are currently having a closing down sale, literally selling all items including the fixtures and shelves. Their closing down sale is up to 30%, having some items to be only 10% (not really much of a clearance sale if you ask me). But, nonetheless, I decided to check out the sales, because I am someone who is just a sucker when it comes to sales! 

Fortunately for me, I went on the first day of their liquidation sale and happened to be VERY happy with my decision for going. Although the line ups were ridiculously long, almost everything was gone! And, when I went to the cosmetics section and found out that makeup was 30% off, I looked at the shelves, and everything was pretty much raided and gone! I was lucky enough to get a few of my "necessities", and I decided to share it with you all! 

* Please note that I've also included a link to Target's website in case you were further interested in the product. However, please keep in mind that because Target Canada locations will no longer exists, I am sharing links for America! *

FOR THE FACE:

Maybelline FIT ME! Matte + Poreless Fou - $6.99 (link)
  • Get for a finish pore less look; and great for skins ranging from oily to normal! 

FOR THE EYES:

NYC Individual Eyes Eyeshadow - $2.99 (link to similar product)
  • I love this pallet if your looking to create more settle smokey eye looks!
  • Labels which colour should be used on which part of the eye (i.e., higher, all over lid, etc.)


NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner - $3.57 (Walmart link)
  • Felt tip pen to help with that "thinner" cat-eye look
  • Long lasting
  • Drys fast = smudge proof! 


Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara- $5.97 (Walmart link)
  • Lengths lashes
  • Flat side is for volume
  • Ball tip is for a lasting lift!

FOR THE LIPS:


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour: 766 Plum Explosion - $5.99 (link)

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour: 288 - $5.99 (link)

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour: 840 Nature's Blush - $5.99 (link)

Kimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick - 084 Amethyst Shimmer  - $6.99 (link)

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick - Vibrant Coral 110 - $6.99 (link)

Revlon Super Lusrtrous Lipstick - 628 Peach Me - $6.99 (link)


COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lipstick - 235 Champagne - $7.99 (link)

I kind of wish I went to Target earlier in the day like I originally planned to get other beauty products.  But hey, 30% off for each beauty product I bought is amazing! And yes,... in case you were wondering, I actually bought all of these products in a span of 2 days, and at 2 different Target locations! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I live in Michigan, and we have Target and I LOVE IT. I had no idea that Canadian ones were closing - that's so sad! Maybe I'll have to drive over and get some shopping in (I'm also a huge sucker for anything on sale!)

    ReplyDelete