02 February 2015

Weekly Wishes #49

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the idea of publishing my wishes is coming in handy! Like I've actually been so embarrassed to come back here week after week, wishing upon the same things just because I haven't done it yet! Well, I think you would all be proud to hear that I did it! I successful, and finally, made it to the gym 5 days last week. And, I definitely stayed focused and felt more confident than ever! I know I didn't blog as much as week, but hey, I was at the gym. What did you expect? That's really the highlight of my week!! Wohooo! 

This Month's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Blog at lest 4 times a week! Blogging isn't a huge priority for me as school has definetly have that number one spot. But, this month, I definitely want to be more engaged with other bloggers. So, this month I will make an effort to partake in the weekly linkups! At least 1 for everyday of the week, and hopefully this will help grow my blog and the blogger friendships! 
  2. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. I did it last week, and no way am I going to let mother nature stop me from hitting the gym this week, and for the rest of the month. This month, I definitely want to focus on my butt, and make it bigger. Lol, I might even do a fitness Friday posts if I feel confident enough to post pictures of my butt on the internet! 
  3. Study, study, study! I have my first test this Friday, and another next week. I got to start studying if I want to be successful! And success if my only option this month! 
  4. Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. I need to get back into the habit of using an agenda to plan ahead, maybe I'll be a little bit more relaxes about everything. 
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

2 comments:

  1. Great goals for the week! Hitting the gym 5 days in a week?! Amazing :) Butt building workouts are where I've been at lately. Isn't it amazing how much better we feel when we make a commitment to being healthier?! I hope you get enough time this week to go to the gym, study, and do plenty of blogging! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it feels soo amazing that I'm living a healthier lifestyle! Thank you very much for your encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete