23 February 2015

Weekly Wishes #52

background image via

Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't I could ever express how relaxing my week off from school has been! Last week was reading week, and let me tell you I did everything BUT reading. No regrets... for now! So yea, there isn't really much for me to complain about! 
This Week's Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. I have no excuse. I'm going to have to hit the gym this week because I pretty much didn't do anything last week... so, I definitely got to shed off all the extra pounds I accumulated!
  2. Eat smarter. If I am serious about losing a certain amount of weight, in a certain amount of time, I need to stick to this. 
  3. Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. 
  4. Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. So, I want to try to spice them up a bit to post! 
  5. Study! So, I'm back at school, and I already have a test on Wednesday. Well, wish me luck! Oh yeah, and I have 2 papers due back to back next week... I really get started on that as well!
These are my goals/wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals for the week! I hope you get time to accomplish your fitness goals. I find that I always feel a little more energized and ready to work on projects when I've had a workout in my day. I hope your first week back at school is great! Good luck with your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals this week!!! I am hoping to hit the gym 4 times this week too!! Hope you have a fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That drafts to posts wish is a great one! :) Note taken.

    ReplyDelete