09 February 2015

Weekly Wishes #50

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week was a bit hectic. I felt like I was just overwhelmed with so many things to do, and with little time, I just started to feel very anxious last week. It's hard dealing and balancing sooo much in life, especially when you have everything falling onto one week of the time. I think this week, I'm going to try my best to get everything I need to get done in a timely manner.

This Month's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Last week I was able to hit the gym for 4 days. I think this is amazing. I definitely want to start seeing results, so I'm going to put myself a little more during those times I am at the gym. I think its time for me to really start figure out which day is leg day, chest day, and so on. 
  2. Study, study, study! I have a test today and a test tomorrow, then I am free for the rest of the week! I defiantly want to do well on these tests, since these are the first ones for the course and it really sets the tone for how much I really understand the material. 
  3. Eat smarter. I'm not one who sticks with diets... heck, I'm a girl who actually loves to eat. Instead of cutting out a huge part of my life, I think I'm going to eat smarter. Have smaller meals instead of 3 big meals, not eat past 7pm, and definitely no junk food and pop (which I've been successful with thus far!) I really want to see a change in my body, so I am willing to put the effort in! 
  4. Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. I need to get back into the habit of using an agenda to plan ahead, maybe I'll be a little bit more relaxes about everything. 
  5. Blog at lest 4 times a week! Blogging isn't a huge priority for me as school has definetly have that number one spot. But, this month, I definitely want to be more engaged with other bloggers. So, this month I will make an effort to partake in the weekly linkups! At least 1 for everyday of the week, and hopefully this will help grow my blog and the blogger friendships! 
  6. Plan stuff with friends/family. Next week is my reading week! That means, one week off from school. Instead of just staying home and catching up/getting ahead in school work for all 7 days, I definitely want to do fun activities with friends and the family. I need to start planning!
These are my goals/wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

2 comments:

  1. Weekly Wishes number 49?! Wow. That's awesome! I'm barely on week two. I love your goals. Especially the ones about blogging and hitting the gym. Those are priorities for me, too. Good luck with all of your goals!


    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list - and very similar to mine. I love that you're on week #49 too, that's awesome. I wish I'd started numbering mine but I didn't - I think I'm only on about number 8 though!

    ReplyDelete