16 February 2015

Weekly Wishes #51

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! and Happy Family Day to all my Canadians who are at home right now relaxing on their long weekend! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week went fairly well, and really quickly! I successfully completed two of my tests, and feeling confident walking out of the exam room, and just feel positive all around. Although I was unable to hit the gym, I worked out at home which made me feel just as productive instead of just laying in bed saying I should have gone. Overall, I'm very satisfied at how well my week went!

This Week's Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Although I was unable to hit the gym properly, I still did some home workouts, which was almost as productive. Although I have the week off from school, I'm going to make an effort to ensure I still get my daily workouts, even if it has to be at home again.
  2. Eat smarter. I'm not one who sticks with diets... heck, I'm a girl who actually loves to eat. Instead of cutting out a huge part of my life, I think I'm going to eat smarter. Have smaller meals instead of 3 big meals, not eat past 7pm, and definitely no junk food and pop (which I've been successful with thus far!) I really want to see a change in my body, so I am willing to put the effort in! 
  3. Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. I need to get back into the habit of using an agenda to plan ahead, maybe I'll be a little bit more relaxes about everything. 
  4. Blog at lest 4 times a week! Blogging isn't a huge priority for me as school has definetly have that number one spot. But, this month, I definitely want to be more engaged with other bloggers. So, this month I will make an effort to partake in the weekly linkups! At least 1 for everyday of the week, and hopefully this will help grow my blog and the blogger friendships! 
  5. Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. I thin this week I'm going to take the time to finish and edit them and schedule them as actual posts!
  6. Plan stuff with friends/family. Next week is my reading week! That means, one week off from school. Instead of just staying home and catching up/getting ahead in school work for all 7 days, I definitely want to do fun activities with friends and the family. I need to start planning!
  7. RELAX! It is my week off from school, and RELAXING I MUST DO. Heck, I deserve to just lay in bed until 2pm if I want! 
These are my goals/wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Relaxing is always on my to-do list. Isn't that awful? It's so hard to relax when you could be doing so many other things. I've been working on feeling less guilty if I just want to watch netflix for a day. Sometimes you need it! Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals. I'm trying to get my workouts in this week as well. Check out the 21 Day Fix meal plan/guideline. It seems like a really smart and easy system to follow. I didn't buy the program but with all the free stuff online, it's super easy to follow.
    Relax!!! It's essential for productivity and saneness.
    Have a wonderful week off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a similar goal last week (eat smarter) - diets make me go nuts - but eating better just feels better. So I try to reframe my mind when I think about it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I have a goal to blog more this week! Hopefully I can follow through with it! I'm trying to eat smarter as well! I love my food, but I want to see changes...like yesterday. Ha. Smarter eating it is! Good luck petal!

    ReplyDelete