21 February 2015

Confessions of a Third Year Uni Student - #24

background image via
The picture I chose above is a true reflection of how I am feeling at the moment. I had the week off from school since it was reading week. You'd expect me to get some reading done, but I didn't. Opps. I mean... it was the first break we had since December, I really needed to just relax. So, I really didn't regret not getting much done for school. 

However, I know I will regret later... Looking forward for the weeks to come, I have an anthropology midterm on Thursday, and 2 upcoming papers due - one research paper, and one psychology lab report. They are a lot of work, and as I am writing these sentences down, I am feeling the anxiety to get them both at least started.... Hmm... maybe I should actually start on that after work today. 

I had a feel week off from school... you'd expect me to at least have a few shifts from work. But, it is just so weird. I only requested 1 day off (for Feb. 14), and I literally ended up not having work for the past 2 weeks. Do you know what that means? Yes, yesterday's paycheque was non-existent. How is a student like me suppose to live off of $0.00. I dunno, I guess it just means I really shouldn't spend or buy anything unnecessary until my next day. 

I think being in school, and juggling a part-time job is already stressful enough. But, knowing I have to pay off school loans, and then get more school loans is just scary. Why does school have to cost so much!?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I was exactly the same in my reading week haha, focused on relaxing. Will definitely regret it eventually too x

    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete