17 January 2014

Five on Friday

It's finally Friday! Today I'm linking up for the first time with April, Darci, Natasha and Christina to share random Five on Friday today!
--------------------------------------------------
ONE
It is only the second week back at school and I am seriously mentally exhausted! I sit in my three hour classes just wondering when the prof will either give us a 10 minute break, or if they are kind enough to finish.  I'm only tired because I've been extremely busy keeping up with textbook readings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO
This boy makes me smile. His English and his imagination is continuing to grow, which excited me! He's better at holding conversations now, and he's loving school more and more everyday!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE
Being the diligent student that I am trying to become, I was looking at this figure in my Child Psychology textbook. The section I was reading about was the stages of labour, and this figure caught my attention.  After carefully examining the image AND reading the detailed text... I decided that I no longer have the dream of having 6 children in the future. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FOUR
I told myself that I wouldn't have so much caffeine for the 2014 year, but I pretty much had Tim Horton's French Vanilla every... day... this... week! 
If you have no idea what I am talking about, you need to come down to Canada and try it for yourself!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FIVE
 The sky looks so beautiful this morning on my way to school. It was relaxing and calming to look at, and it just makes me excited for the weekend!
Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment