19 January 2014

My First Social Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!  The weekend has been so relaxing and overall just great, I'm not too sure if I'm ready for tomorrow to be Monday. 

If you hadn't already noticed, I've been blogging more often recently, and that's because one of my new year goals was to branch out more and create more blogger friends.  So what better way to do that then by participating in different link-ups to find other bloggers, and for others to find me. 

So today, I am linking up for the first time with Ashley and Neely for their Social Sundays. Click HERE if you're also interested in participating in today's social. 

Now to answer this week's set of questions:



1. Top 3 favourite kinds of food.
  • Lasagna
  • Chicken Parmesan
  • Polabok

2. First 3 things you do in the morning.
Pressing the snooze button/ Checking instagram/ Brushing my teeth

3. Last 3 things you do at night.
Check instagram/ play Simpsons Tapped Out/ Check my blog for any new followers
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss.
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Ravenswood
  • The Fosters
5. 3 places you want to visit.
  • Rome, Italy
  • Bali, Indonesia
  • Taj Mahal in India
6. 3 people you can always count on. 
My number one man: Jay                           My trusted sister: Ashley                  My partner in crime: Keisha
Well this was a fun way for you guys to get to know me more! Click HERE to link up in today's social! It would nice to read some of your responses!
Have a great Sunday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment