27 January 2014

Weekly Wishes #1

The Nectar Collective Happy Monday everyone! Today, I'm linking up for the first time with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share your goals and receive some encouragement from others in completing those goals! 

Click the button to join us as this is a weekly link up!


This Week's Wishes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Catch up with all my readings. Like I mean I really need to be caught up, and can't be 2 chapters behind... sooner or later 2 chapters will grow into 3, then 4 and I am not putting myself in a position to cram before an upcoming test anymore like last year!

2. I have a job interview today, so I am really hoping I get the job.  If I do, it will be so much better for me as the store is opening literally 5 minutes from place, and I could quit the job that I currently have. 

3. I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I'm going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing diploma.

4. Start reading a book for fun. I love reading, and because school has taken up so much of my time by reading textbook chapters, I really want to make time this week to start reading novels again.

5. Clean my room. I am getting more frustrated as the days past just looking at the arrangement of my room. It's time for a change!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment