09 January 2014

Things That Make Me Happy!

Good morning to everyone! Today is day 6 of the Inspire Me blogging challenge hosted by both Showered With Design and Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination!

If you're interested in participating, click HERE to see this month's post topics!

Today's Topic:

Thursday, January 9: A list of top 5-10 things that make you happy. Be creative! Serious, funny, embarrassing. Spill some beans :)

Receiving Cheesy Cute Text Messages
I can't help it, I like feeling special every once in a while, even if it's through the form of texting! It's also a great feeling receiving "Good Morning" texts... just lets me know that I'm the first thing he thinks about. So sorry for being cheesy!
btw, this is a really old photo, don't judge me for screen capturing my favourite texts!
(so embarrassed I actually still have this)

Seeing Old Couples
I love seeing old couples walking down the street holding hands! I think it is so reassuring to know that someone can love you forever! It is too damn cute, and it just makes me happy and want something so special to share with someone in the future!

image via

Typography
It's something I've actually started doing on my own during the winter break after exams.  I'm not usually into designing anything, but when I do typography, I feel so free and it is just so relaxing!  Here's a picture of one my favourite typography quote I did myself just before the New Year!


Working Out!
I just love the good feeling after a good workout where I know I am just a that much closer to reaching my goal weight! I don't like the standing on the scale part... but I definitely love working out, especially when its with my girls!

Animals
Animals are too darn cute! Just playing with little ones especially make me so happy.  I love playing with my cousins dog and of course, can't forget about my little guy!


These are just the few things that make me happy!  What are some of your favourite things? Let me know in the comments box!
For those who want to join in tomorrow, here's tomorrow's topic:

Friday, January 10: "The Side of Me Nobody Knows" - write down 2 or 3 secrets that no one knows about.  Mix it up and write two secrets and a lie and make your followers guess the lie!








No comments:

Post a Comment