18 January 2014

Removing Picture Borders

If you haven't already noticed, I changed my blogger layout... again.  See this is the problem I have, I am never satisfied.  I will keep trying different things here and there until I am satisfied with the final results.  This is why I don't buy my layouts, because I'd go broke just purchasing template after template, month after month. 

So if you're anything like me, blogger codes and help will be very useful to changing your template anytime you please. 

Today I am going to teach you how to Remove your blogger picture border.  This is basically an easy tutorial.

Why remove the border around your pictures?

  • The border is just annoying to have and to see
  • It doesn't look good having a border around your signature... 
  • And it is annoying to have the border around the signature. 


  • Well that's that... LET'S BEGIN!

    Step 1: In your blogger dashboard, go to Template and then click on Customise". 

    Step 2: In the left menu, click on "Advanced", then scroll down to the bottom and click on "Add CSS".

    Step 3: Copy and past the following code:

    .post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .Profile img, .Image img,
    .BlogList .item-thumbnail img {
      padding: none !important;
      border: none !important;
      background: none !important;
      -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important;
      -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important;
      box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important;
    }

    Hit enter after the last "}"

    Step 4: Click on "Apply to Blog" and you're done!

    Let me know if this worked!

    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment