26 January 2014

Social Sunday: Beauty Questions

Happy Sunday everyone!

 I'm here again linking up with Ashley and Neely for Social Sundays! Click HERE if you're also interested in participating in today's social. 
This week's questions have are related to beauty questions... so lets get started! 

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
The first time I started wearing makeup on a daily basis was grade 9. I used to wear the under eyeliner and mascara. I wasn't good with applying makeup on my own, so I never really attempting adding more makeup on.

2. What are you top 3 favourite beauty products?
My favourite beauty product has to definitely be Professional All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara, Mac Bronzer Power, and Revlon's Lipstick! 

3. What is one makeup produce you don't leave home without?
I don't leave home without my Covergirl powder foundation.  I recently gained my confidence with my natural beauty, so I stopped wearing my mascara and eyeliner on a daily basis.  But with that being said, I don't leave my home without foundation. If I'm not going to wear any eye makeup, I have to make sure my complexion looks great!

4. What is your daily beauty routine?
As you probably already know, I am a full-time university student.  I need all the sleep I can get, so on some mornings I don't have enough time to put on "my face".  So my daily beauty routine is fairly simple:
1. I wash my face with 
2. I moisture my face with Dove's Facial Moisturizer
3. Apply on my Covergirl Powder foundation
4. Touch up my eyebrows
Like I said, it is a fairly simple daily beauty routine.  I'm a simple girl that is learning to embarrass her natural beauty.

5. What is your favourite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?
I recently saw the Amika Clip Free hair curler. I currently already have a wand hair curler from Conair, and I love it... but I heard such great things about this product.  I do have long hair that is heavy, so the current curler that I have doesnt allow my curlers to last as long as they should. So hopefully this hair curler lives up to its expectations of having curls last all day and all day!
This is definitely a product I will be purchasing shortly.  
That's it! Those were my answers for this weeks Sunday Social.  What are some of your hair/makeup products you've discovered in the last year? I'm actually curious!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment