15 January 2014

A Letter to Myself

Today is day 10 of the Inspire Me blog challenge hosted by both Showered With Design and Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination! Today's blog topic is: 
Wednesday, January 15: Write a letter to yourself and don't open it until the end of the year! 
It's fun to see the difference a year can make!

If you're interested in participating, click HERE to see this month's post topics!
Showered With Design

So here it is, the letter I wrote to myself... Please don't judge me on how vulnerable I am feeling... thanks.


I'm interested in seeing what happens to myself through the year... Hopefully I'll be stronger than I am today, and better able to handle situations that may come up.

Are you writing a letter to yourself? IF so, don't forget to link up and let me know if you're also interested in joining in today's challenge!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Update: A few days you may have read my post Random Acts of Kindness where I talked about the many ideas I have for the random acts I am planning on doing for the year.  And since this morning I woke up feeling great and amazing, and I decided to make someone else's day! At the drive through of Tim Hortons, I paid for the coffee of the person behind me!

Yay! It feels good to secretly make the day of another person!

post signature
If you're interested in joining in tomorrow for the Inspire Me Blog Challenge, here's tomorrows prompt:
Thursday, January 16: I'm a New England girl and used to taking pictures of the beautiful snow but some of you don't get to experience that.  Take a photo of what your "winter wonderland" looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment