28 January 2014

Worst Gift I've Ever Received

Showered With Design

Good morning everyone! I'm still keeping up with this blog challenge, and I must say, I am pretty proud of myself.  It is day 19 of the Inspire Me Blog Challenge, hosted by Lisa and Kristen

Only a few more days left of January, and 3 more days left for this challenge. Click HERE to see the rest of the blog prompts!

Todays topic:
Tuesday, January 28: The worst gift you've ever received.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When it comes to gift gifting and receiving between my cousins and I, we like to give each other gifts that just make us die with laughter.  So yes there is meaning behind the gifts, but there is usually a joke associated with them.

So I would have to say that the worst gift I've ever received was socks. It was my cousin and sister who gave it to me for my birthday when I was younger.  It was only because that was just the first gift they gave me.  It was just a cover up for the awesome gift they later gave me that night.

What's the worst gift you ever received? Let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment