16 January 2014

My Winter Wonderland

Today is day 11 of the Inspire Me blog challenge hosted by both Showered With Design and Happiness is a Mood Not a Destination! Today's blog topic is: 
Thursday, January 16: I'm a New England girl and used to taking pictures of the beautiful son but some of you don't get to experience that.  
Take a photo of what your "winter wonderland" looks like.

Showered With Design
If you're interested in participating, click HERE to see this month's post topics!

So here is how my my winter wonderland looks like! These are pictures I took during the ice storm just last month.  I am a fan of the beauty the white snow brings, I just do not like the cold that has to come along with it. 

But my winter wonderland includes a white blanket of snow! I just enjoy the beautiful scenery that the snow offers when it just lays onto of the snow branches!






What does your winter wonderland look like?!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment