10 September 2015

A Bucket List


I like lists! I feel like they allow you to get straight to the point without explaining every bit of your thought (like I'm doing now). Opps. Haha. Anyways, I like bucket lists. It's a way to put your achievements or experiences literally right in front of you, reminding you what you want to accomplish in life! So, here are 10 things off my bucket list! 

My Bucket List!

1. Learn a third language - preferably Sign Language!
2. Travel alone in Europe
3. Get a tattoo I actually scheduled this post a while ago; and in between scheduling this post and actually posting it, I did get a tattoo ;)
4. Run a marathon (or at least become a runner!)
5. Swim with dolphins
6. Learn to ride a motorcycle
7. Go on a cruise
8. Own my own home
9. Pet a lion
10. Take a year off, and travel everywhere

There you have it! Any of these you're interested in accomplishing? or actually experienced? Let me know!
post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 8 of the challenge. Today's prompt: 10 items off your bucket list. IF you haven't made one, now's a good time to start! If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 9: A Letter to My 16-Year-Old Me
     Day 8: My Favourite Season: Summer
     Day 7: Behind the Name
 

No comments:

Post a Comment