03 September 2015

What is I WRITE ABOUT YOU?


Hello, friends! Considering both the fact that I've been gaining more and more followers on bloglovin' and it is the third day of the #blogtember challenge, I think it is only best for me to explain what I Write About You is about. And, thanks to Bailey's prompt, it will be in the form of a collage! 

I have to  admit, creating a mood board (like the one above was actually little more difficult than I anticipated! There was so much more to it than just selecting pictures that represent the blog. Plus, the layout was particularly difficult to decide..

As you can tell from the photos above, my blog is about me - my life in Toronto, the adventures I go on, the food I eat, my latest obsessions, the nail polish I wear, and the good and the bad with the friendships and relationships I have with others! Oh, and I cannot forget, I most definitely talk about my rabbit, Penelope a lot! Like seriously, you might think I'm obsessed over her... which I totally am! 

This blog represents who I am. And, I think I am very proud to share myself, my inner thoughts and myself to the internet world! I try to keep it as positive yet, as realistic as I can.

What does your blog look like in pictures? 

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 3 of the challenge. Today's prompt: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board that describes your blog. If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 2: An Ideal Day
     Day 1: Hey There! 

No comments:

Post a Comment