21 September 2015

Living With Positivity


"Positive anything is better than negative nothing."
- Elbert Hubbard
Living with positivity is how I strive to live my life. Thinking with positivity is how I choose to see the world. I am a firmly believer that positive thinking leads to positive outcomes. 

I feel like we, as individuals, determine the course of our lives.. I mean, in the sense in which we ultimately decide how we live our lives through our ways of thinking. From experience, I've learned that thinking negatively actually leads to negative outcomes. And, this makes sense. When you think so low about certain people or situations/events, you expect (or at least wait for) bad things to happen. So, you are basically looking for the bad. And, this attracts the negativity. 

This is the same with thinking positively. When we choose to see things in a positive manner, we soon have positive thoughts, and these positive thoughts lead to our positive outcomes. When I choose to see various situations in a positive light, I soon begin to appreciate and notice the good out of every situation. 

Personally speaking, I want to live a happy life, and I found positivity helps A LOT. So, like Hubbard said... I would rather have positive anything than negative nothing. 
via
post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 21 of the challenge. Today's prompt: A favour quote/expression and how it has impacted you. If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:   
     Day 20: Five of my Guilty Pleasures
     Day 19: My Best Day = Penelope
     Day 18: A Little Bit of Everything Tag
   

No comments:

Post a Comment