20 September 2015

Five of my Guilty Pleasures

image via
Happy Sunday everyone! Below, I've listed FIVE of my guilty pleasures. I'm not even sure if some of them count as a guilty pleasure, but I mean, I know it may not be part of the norm. Nonetheless, here are my guilty pleasures! 

1. Chocolate!
I mean... if chocolate was healthy, I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. Okay, maybe not... but you get what I mean. I love chocolate, especially milk chocolate.. YUM. 

2. Breakfast for Dinner
Hahaha, I really don't see why I can't eat cereal later in the day, or even make eggs and bacon for my dinner. I'm not sure who designated eggs, bacon, sausages, english muffins, to be served for breakfast.. But, I think they taste better later in the day! :) 

3. Reality TV: specifically, Dance Moms and The Real Housewives! 
I'm not sure why I consider this a guilty pleasure of mine, but I actually enjoy watching these type shows! How can you not like to watch the drama between friends or family? I know that may be a tad bad to say out loud, but the drama (fake drama.. doesn't matter), still makes good TV. 

4. Buying Makeup or Nail Polish
I mean... I know I probably won't use it.. yet, I still buy it because I tell myself that it is an "investment" for my face. Like, that doesn't even make sense, but someone my conscious mind is convincing my subconscious otherwise. The other day, I literally found 3 MAC lipsticks I supposedly bought, and clearly don't remember. Shopping and not remembering.. you know something is wrong.

5. Spice Girls and Britney Spears!
This shouldn't have to be guilty pleasure. When I hear an old song from either the Spice Girls or Britney Spears, I cannot just not sing along to it! Oh, especially when I'm driving, and Wannabe plays on the radio... I'll be the best dancer in a car you've probably EVER seen. Seriously, it's my jam. 

What about you? Share any of these guilty pleasures with me!?

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 20 of the challenge. Today's prompt: It's guilty pleasure time! Shows, books, songs, foods, whatever it may be. If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 18: A Little Bit of Everything Tag
     Day 17: My Latest Obsessions!
     Day 16: The "Real" Me vs. Online Me

No comments:

Post a Comment