18 September 2015

A Little Bit of Everything TAG


Hi, friends and newcomers! Today, surprisingly, I made another vlog! I didn't know if I would have the time, or just the confidence to make one, but ever since I made my first vlog the other day showing you what was inside my bag, I thought it was actually fun. SO, today, I decided to take theis vlog thing more seriously by using a better quality camera, and, this time, I uploaded it on YouTube! I would have uploaded it up on vimeo but, the file was too big.

For today's vlog, I decided to participate in a tag - the A Little Bit of Everything TAG! Hope you enjoy this video; and sorry if I speak to fast, or just don't make sense in general! Editing is not my thing, so I tried my best to get through the entire thing in one shot! 


BTW, if you wanted to do this tag, here are the questions:

1. Do you keep up with the Kardashians?
2. If you could have an old muscle car which one would you choose?
3. Do you curse like a sailor when the camera isn’t rolling?
4. If your significant other gave you a ‘Hall Pass’ who would you use it on? Be honest.
5. What is one thing you do that you hate to admit?
6. Do you really brush your teeth in the morning and at night? Be honest.
7. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks?
8. Is your current hair color your real hair color?
9. If you could swap bodies with someone, who would it be and why?
10. Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? If so, what did you think?
11. Do you crack your knuckles?
12. Have you accidentally text messaged someone something you were suppose to be sending to your special someone?
13. Have you ever created a fake profile to creep on someone?
14. Which is your weakness- cookies or pastries?
15. What do you love about yourself?
16. Do you have to match your nail polish to your toe nail polish?
17. Tell us a few things about you that people would be surprised to know about you.
18. Heels or flats?
19. If you could do anything for one day and money wasn’t an option, how would you spend your day? Dream big.
20. What was the last YouTube video you watched?
21. Do you have road rage?
22. What is your favorite Rock ‘n’ Roll song?
23. Who was your first kiss? Do you still talk to them?
24. If you could have one YouTuber’s closet whose would it be?
25. If you could have one YouTuber’s makeup collection, whose would it be?
26. Do you have a nickname?
27. What do you think is the best thing about your YouTube channel?
28. How many cars have you had? What were they?
29. What’s your favorite pizza?
30. If you could only have 1 lipstick for the rest of your life which lipstick would you choose?
Did you have any similar answers to me? Let me know! 

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 18 of the challenge. Today's prompt: Record a VLOG! it can be about anything you'd like! If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 17: My Latest Obsessions!
     Day 16: The "Real" Me vs. Online Me
     Day 15: What's In My Bag? + My First Vlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment