15 September 2015

What's In My Bag? + My First Vlog!



Happy Tuesday friends!

I decided to face my fears and just make a vlog for today's prompt! I'll warn you right now.... I am not familiar with any type of video equipment and the whole editing stuff! I was going to use my Canon camera, but with my luck + spontaneity, the battery was low... so, my the Photo Booth on my laptop is my next best option! Oh, and apologies for the ugly lighting... youtubers must really have so much time to get the proper lighting and area to make their videos!

Also, since today's prompt is to share with you what's in my bag, I decided to show you as opposed to tell you! Plus, it is more fun that way - and just gives me a bit of confident for Friday's blogtember prompt of creating a vlog!

Some details in case you were wondering about specific products: 
Have any of these items in your bag??

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 15 of the challenge. Today's prompt: What's in your bag? Pick up your purse and peruse its contents, then share with us! If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 14: 5 Books
     Day 13: Mood Board for My Current Season
     Day 12: Currently in September
 
   
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment