12 September 2015

Currently in September

P.S. My desktop background was from HERE
READING... textbooks! I know, sounds boring, but school started..
PLAYING... the Simpsons Tapped Out app on my phone :) 
WATCHING... Grey's Anatomy! I'm totally obsessed... started it just last month, and I'm already on season 9 approaching season 10.. no big!
TRYING... to catch up on sleep. I keep waking up early or not sleeping early enough, and I'm just so fatigue during the day! Maybe, I need naps or something. 
COOKING... Soup a lot lately. I think because of the whole no sleep thing, I've been getting sick. So, soup is my remedy! 
EATING... A lot of restaurant food. I really need to cut back in order to save some money and lose weight... just thinking out loud here. 
DRINKING... Water! 
CALLING... Jay. Likes to talk during the night
TEXTING... Jay about plans for tmrw. I know sounds weird, but I haven't yet called him lol
PINNING... Tattoos lately. Thinking about getting a second one soon! 
TWEETING... My links to the blog mostly. Really gotta pay more attention to twitter.
GOING... to chill for the rest of my night
LOVING... cheese cake. YUMMMY. If it was healthy, I'd eat it all day, everyday. 
HATING... the weather. One minute it's hot, the next minute its cold. Make up your mind Canada! 
DISCOVERING... androids are so much better than iPhones #sorrynotsorry (apple lovers please don't hate!)
THINKING... out loud! sorry... Ed Sheeran is in my head at the moment
FEELING... hungry. Or, maybe I'm thinking that I'm hungry? 
HOPING (for)... A good final outcome for this school year 
LISTENING (to)... WILDEST DREAMS - Taylor Swift!  
CELEBRATING... That it's my first Saturday off from work in such the longest time! 
SMELLING... my hair! Smells amazing today!
ORDERING... A new laptop shell and matching keyboard silicon case. I'm thinking of either tiffany blue!
THANKING... Penelope for all her cuteness I'm surrounded with at home. 
CONSIDERING... Of doing an online medical terminology course on the side of both school and work.. hmmm.
STARTING... The Fit Girls challenge on Monday! (click here for their INSTA page for more info!)
FINISHING... scheduling and preplanning all the posts for the blog-tember challenge ;)

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 12 of the challenge. Today's prompt: What are you up to currently? If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 11: A Typical Friday Night
     Day 10: A Bucket List
     Day 9: A Letter to My 16-Year-Old Me
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment