11 September 2015

A Typical Friday Night


YAY! It's Friday, literally my favourite day of the week! Even though I don't have classes on Thursdays and Fridays (thank goodness!), it is always a feel good moment knowing that tomorrow is Saturday. So, Friday is all about relaxation for me. Especially a Friday night. 

A typical Friday night for me always includes staying in. I'm not the type of person who likes to go out every Friday. In fact, I actually love the comfort of my own home, and bed, binge watching the currently obsessed show on Netflix. Currently, its Grey's Anatomy... definitely addicting to watch! 

Besides relaxing and binge watching on Netflix, if my attention is there, I use this time to reply back to unresponded comments, and catch up on some of my favourite blogs (if I haven't already read any of them during the week)! 

I will not do anything school related. It's Friday night.. common, give me a break, you get me? 

And, there you go. It may not sound the most exciting thing to do on a Friday night, but I mean I really enjoy staying in having a lowkey night. Especially, if I have a morning Saturday shift, which seems to be the case every week during the summer.... just saying. 

What would you do if you stayed in on a Friday night!?

post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 8 of the challenge. Today's prompt: It's a Friday night and you decide to stay in. What do you do? If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:
     Day 10: A Bucket List
     Day 9: A Letter to My 16-Year-Old Me
     Day 8: My Favourite Season: Summer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment