22 September 2015

Getting Creative with Typography


I'm not the most creative person in the world. Scratch that... I mean, I have all these creative and fun ideas in my mind, I am just not able to transcribe it with pen and paper. I guess you can say I have no artistic skills.. especially, when it comes to drawing. My drawing are still elementary... that's insulting to children actually... I know they can draw better than me :/

Anyways, so instead of drawing to release my creativeness of my mind, I decided to stick to words to convey any type of expression or feeling in a certain moment. And, with a little bit of pinterest, I discovered the fun there is to behind typography. And, every since, I've done my own version of typography - basically just sticking to quotes or verses or sayings. 

Because my creative juice flow isn't what it was when I was younger, most of my creations are replica's, or at least I tried my best to replicate some of my favourites I've come across. But, they aren't exact copies, there are few variations. 

So, today, I decided to share with you a few of my favourite creations! P.S. I'm obviously no professional... so don't mind if a word isn't straight or if my writing purely sucks. I like them because it was fun in the moment! 
Oh, I usually share some of my creations on Pinterest... but, I haven't updated that board in a while. But, for more, you can definitely check that out below!


post signature
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave Love BlogI'm linking up with #blogtember hosted by Bailey @ Brave Love Blog. Today is DAY 22 of the challenge. Today's prompt: Great creative! Sketch, paint, dance, play music, whatever then give us a glimpse. If you happen to stop by, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and a link back to your blog! I would love to come and meet a lot of you in the challenge!

Most recent posts:   
     Day 21: Living With Positivity
     Day 20: Five of my Guilty Pleasures
     Day 19: My Best Day = Penelope
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment